Waxing is the most popular depilatory technique in Latin America and the States, after shaving. But our depilatory wax is better than shaving in so many ways:
- It can take up to 3 weeks for the hair to grow again.
- Continued use will weaken unwanted body-hair.
- The system leaves your skin smoother.
Some tips for a fine depilation
- If you're going to the beach, remember you should remove the hair at least two days before, because the area may get irritated.
- Don't use moisturizers.
- To weaken the body- hair, exfoliate the skin while taking a shower.
- Do not wax during your period, it may be more painful.
- If your skin becomes irritated, apply a cold rosemary infusion.
- Oat milk applied after the waxing is very useful for sensitive skins.
- Chamomile tea avoids irritation.
- Wheat germ will relax your skin.
- Apply an astringent to refresh your skin and close the pores.